Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2013


Thank you to Rachel from Fiktshun, Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
Thank you ladies!
Well, today wraps up the Top 10 of 2012 and we finish it off with our top 10 books we're looking forward to in 2013. These are books releasing in 2013! I have sooooo many, but there are many series ending, and I think those are possibly my tops. I am sad to see so many stories wrapping up, but I do love some closure!

Apollyon & Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout (April & Dec.)
The Covenant Series is a 5 book series. These 2 books are the last 2 and will wrap it up in December of 2013. I feel myself drooling a bit when I think of the possibilities and scared, too, for what may happen. War against the gods, y'all!

Antigoddess by Kendare Blake (Sept.)
This one just sounds so interesting! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood. Looking forward to seeing more from Kendare.

The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (June)
It's Sarah Dessen. I love Sarah Dessen! That's all the reason I need to have it in my grabby hands on release day.

Dare You To by Katie McGarry (May)
The follow-up to Pushing the Limits, featuring Beth. Tough girl Beth! Plus, that cover is smokin'!

The Girl With the Iron Touch by Kady Cross (May)
I have really loved the Steampunk Chronicles! I am super excited to read more of that world and see what happens with Emily! She's been a great secondary character, but it's awesome that this one's going to focus on her! She's spunky!

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (May)
I adore Stephanie Perkins! She has written two great contemporaries and I expect Isla to be amazing!
*No cover yet*

Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins (April)
The sequel to Sweet Evil. More Kaiden. Kai! Enough said!

Just One Year by Gayle Forman (?)
The companion novel to Just One Day. We will be getting Willem's point of view. He's got some 'splainin' to do!
*No cover yet*

The Collector by Victoria Scott (April)
Dante Walker. That's all I can say about it. Dante Walker.

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (?)
I HAVE to know what happened. Must know how it ends!!! This is the 3rd and final book in the series.
*No cover yet*

Requiem by Lauren Oliver (March)
The 3rd and final book in the Delirium series. After the CLIFFHANGER in the second book, Pandemonium, there are so many things that I need to know. And who she is going to chooooooose!!!!


Okay, so that was a list of 11. It could have been a MUCH longer list!

Are you looking forward to any of these?

This has been a fun, but stressful, week of blog topics! :) It's been fun and a learning experience. For 2013, I know I need to read a lot of 2013 releases so I can have more books to choose from for some of the topics. I hope everyone's enjoyed my choices!

8 comments:

  1. Great list! Isla is on my list, too, although I want to read most of these :)

    My Top 10 of 2013 Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of these are on my to read list too, especially Sweet Peril and Dare You To!

    Jen @ Greeps Through the Shelves
    http://greepsthroughshelves.blogspot.com/2012/12/books-were-looking-forward-to-in-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dare To You, YES YES YES!

    Also, I've purposely waited to start the Delirium series because cliffhangers just drive me mad! They just hurt! I'm SO EXCITED that I can finally start this series soon! And I can breeze through it YAY YAY YAY!!!

    (I've waited to start the Mara Dyer series too, so closer to time for this third book, I'll be starting that series. YAY!)

    Also, I'm super curious about the Wendy Higgins books. They have THE BEST covers. So pretty. And I hear they're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOK! I got so excited I put the book title wrong for Katie McGarry's book! I meant DARE YOU TO. Gah! *face palm* I really can't wait for that one.

      Delete
  4. Great list! I'm really excited to read more from Kendare Blare as I loved her Anna books.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really looking forward to Dare To You and Requiem. Great list. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apollyon and Sentinel are definitely at the top of my list for books I am looking forward to in 2013!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sequel to Sweet Evil. More Kaiden. Kai! Enough said!

    lol

    my top books

    ReplyDelete